Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Loud Lydia!

Here's my first attempt at putting a video from my camera on here. Hope it works! This is Lydia last night "talking" to Rick and I. We (esp. Rick!) sound like idiots, but she sounds adorable. She IS adorable, isn't she?

Basment is almost done. We get the carpet on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so stinkin' excited I can't stand it. I will post before and after pictures once I get it organized the way I want it. :-) We also found out that thanks to the wind storm in September we are getting a new roof. They start on the roof tomorrow!! So the noise from the basement is gone (all they are doing now is painting) and now I get the noise from the roof. I keep telling myself that by Tuesday it will all be done. Next week should be a fun and crazy one with the finishing of the basement, then we are having the Wilson's over for Thanksgiving (NO I am NOT cooking a turkey - Rick's Mom is), and then Saturday is JT's first bday party here at the house. Madness, but so much fun!

No comments: