Monday, December 8, 2008

Ta Da!!!!

OK, I am still not used to this Blog thing. I want these pictures in a different order and it won't let me add any more pictures. UGH! Anyway....here are pictures of the basement! I wanted the "before" first and then the "after", but whatever - you get the idea! We LOVE it so much! Been a fairly calm week. Jacob is starting to talk a lot and we love that. He's repeating EVERYTHING we say. Still can't understand a lot of what he says, but it's getting better. Lydia starting rolling and I think we'll try cereal soon. I keep putting it off as I just don't feel like messing with it! The room in the second pic would not have existed if it weren't for Rick. It was a huge stoarge room (see the last pic below) and Rick convinced me to knock it down. I am so happy he did!















2 comments:

Amanda Troyer said...

Wow it looks so nice!!!

Steph&Bob said...

The basement looks great! How fun! I can't wait for a new house!