Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Jacob!!!

My how time flies. Jacob turned 2 today at 11:52 am. Unreal. We had his birthday party last night with family and his Godmommy Susie and her boys. Lots of fun was had by all and Jacob got some cool new toys. Both kids slept like crap last night of course. No idea why Jacob kept waking up and Lydia has a slight cold so she couldn't breathe. Long night for Rick and I and Mr. Birthday Boy woke up cranky. He opened some more gifts from us and proceeded to be a typical 2 year old!
Here are some pics. I have no clue why I can't get them in the order I want them, but whatever.


Jacob and Lydia looking at his Curious George balloon.
























Jacob in his glasses. He wanted to put on Mr. Potato Head's glasses and was throwing a fit since they wouldn't fit on his head. So I scrambled and found these. Wore them all morning!

No comments: