Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Happy New Year! My resolution is to try and post more, but I have a feeling that may not happen. Hope this year is drama free for all of us.
Here are some pics from Christmas. We had a really nice Christmas this year. Crazy, but wonderful. Jacob didn't quite understand the whole concept, but did (and still is) enjoying all those gifts. It took us almost 3 hours to open gifts on Christmas morning. No, that wasn't because he had so much stuff.......he was THAT slow! But we didn't mind. We savored every minute of it.
Here are picture of the kids in the morning and at the end of the night. That is what Jacob looks like when he doesn't get a nap!
Tomorrow is Jacob's 2 year and Lydia's 6 mo check ups. Should be great fun as they both get shots. Thank goodness Rick is going with me!
Saturday is Jacob's birthday party and Sunday he is 2! I cannot believe it. I will have a 2 year old.







1 comment:

Amanda Troyer said...

I don't think Jacob wanted his picture taken!!